Fermented “stinky” tofu. Bird egg curry satay. The world’s largest boba cup. Check out 626 Night Market’s delicious Asian-street-food-inspired offerings in our slideshow. The last night market of the summer pops up on Aug. 31 and Sept.1 at Santa Anita race track, just outside of L.A. Get on it!
August 25, 2009
August 24, 2009
September 8, 2009
About the Author
- Ashly Burch Brings Heart and Soul to “The Ghost and Molly McGee”
- Abortion Advocacy as an Asian American: Interview with Aimee Arrambide
- An Artist’s Exploration of Cultural Superstitions: Peter Chan’s “Ideals & Traditions” Series
- Jenny Qi and Kat Chow Grapple with Mother-Loss in Debut Books, “Focal Point” and “Seeing Ghosts”
- The Vietnamese Creation Myth: Looking to Southeast Asia for Inspiration
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.