Apr 6, 2021 | Uncategorized
For the past year, we have known and felt the repercussions of the COVID-19 pandemic in more ways...Read More
Although COVID-19 may have disrupted many college students’ plans, college life can still be a productive and fun experience. Here’s a list of essentials that will make the college experience more comfortable and safe, whether you’re doing distance learning or studying on campus.Read More
Content warning: Sexual harassment and rape. The following review includes spoilers. Kelly...Read More
May 15, 2020 | Uncategorized
People of Asian descent are stereotypically known for their flawless skin and luscious locks of...Read More
From all of us at Mochi Magazine, we wish you and your family a Happy Chinese Lunar New Year! This...Read More
Whenever you take a satisfying sip of your favorite drink from Starbucks (hello, pumpkin flavors...Read More
- George Floyd Global Memorial to Host “Rise & Remember” — How You Can Help
- “If It’s Not Dogs or Waves, She Will Still Likely Face Anxiety”: Empowering My Daughter Through Therapy
- Junie Kim Finds Herself in a Cross-Generational Tale
- “Raya and the Last Dragon”: A Portrait of Trust, Unity and Southeast Asian Culture
- April Resource Roundup: 5 Black Women-Hosted Podcasts to Listen to
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.