After $4,200 in application fees and 950 tries, a 68-year-old woman in Jeongju, South Korea, has passed her written driver’s exam. Lord knows how old she’ll be when she passes her actual driving test. Lesson learned: never give up! Better late than never. [via Disgrasian]
February 18, 2010
August 9, 2008
About the Author
- SPONSORED POST: Finding Home & Belonging in “While I Was Away”
- January 2021 Resource Roundup: Antiracist Books for Every Age Group
- “We did it”—Reflections on Kamala Harris: How we will celebrate her and hold her accountable as our new VP
- Farewell 2020 and Hello 2021 from Mochi
- SPONSORED POST: 9 Resources for Asian American Parents
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.