Chinese model Liu Wen has been named Estée Lauder’s newest brand ambassador, along with French model Constance Jablonski. After becoming the first Asian model to walk the Victoria’s Secret show, Liu breaks new ground again, as she is the first Asian face of the global luxury cosmetics brand. This is also a first for Jablonski, who becomes the first French girl to be signed to Estée Lauder. Liu and Jablonski are also coincidentally both the current faces of ck by Calvin Klein’s Spring/Summer 2010 campaign. Aerin Lauder said, “Estée Lauder has always searched for global beauties that define a generation. Constance and Liu Wen are the beauties of our time. Both models have quickly captured the attention of the fashion and beauty world.” [via Fashionista]
June 2, 2010
November 4, 2013
October 29, 2012
About the Author
- “We did it”—Reflections on Kamala Harris: How we will celebrate her and hold her accountable as our new VP
- Farewell 2020 and Hello 2021 from Mochi
- SPONSORED POST: 9 Resources for Asian American Parents
- December 2020 Resource Roundup: Gift Guide Black-Owned Businesses
- JS Lee and “Everyone Was Falling” Before the 2016 Election
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.