What happens when you put the words stewardess, salt flats, paratroopers, sushi and falcon together and use them in a promotion ad? You get a very random commercial. Mini Cooper asked their customers to describe “The Best Test Drive Ever. Period.” in six words and the winning entry was made into an ad to promote the new Mini. I guess making the flight attendant Asian had something to do with the sushi part. Besides that, the ad is pretty entertaining.
About the Author
- “Not Here to Be Liked” Challenges What Asian Girls Look Like in Media
- We Cannot Trust White Society With Asian Justice
- “Never Have I Ever” and the untold minority perspectives
- Immigrant Songs and Unexpected Love Stories: Why You Need to Read Yoon Choi’s “Skinship”
- “The Chair” Places Our Proximity to Whiteness in Full View
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.