According to “Glee” creator Ryan Murphy, season two will begin with Tina Cohen-Chang and Mike Chang (the show’s resident Asians, played by Jenna Ushkowitz and Harry Shum, Jr.) dating. We’ve already heard that there would be a love triangle, but the recent news is that Tina dumps Artie because he wasn’t paying enough attention to her needs. Will Artie try to win her back? Will Mike stake his claim on his new love interest? One thing’s for sure: we’re team “Get Harry More Lines” all the way! [via E Online]Photo of Jenna Ushkowitz, Harry Shum, Jr. and Kevin McHale with director Joss Whedon; Frank Micelotta/Getty Images via InStyle
November 4, 2016
September 2, 2010
July 30, 2012
About the Author
- Ashly Burch Brings Heart and Soul to “The Ghost and Molly McGee”
- Abortion Advocacy as an Asian American: Interview with Aimee Arrambide
- An Artist’s Exploration of Cultural Superstitions: Peter Chan’s “Ideals & Traditions” Series
- Jenny Qi and Kat Chow Grapple with Mother-Loss in Debut Books, “Focal Point” and “Seeing Ghosts”
- The Vietnamese Creation Myth: Looking to Southeast Asia for Inspiration
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.