What happens when you put the words stewardess, salt flats, paratroopers, sushi and falcon together and use them in a promotion ad? You get a very random commercial. Mini Cooper asked their customers to describe “The Best Test Drive Ever. Period.” in six words and the winning entry was made into an ad to promote the new Mini. I guess making the flight attendant Asian had something to do with the sushi part. Besides that, the ad is pretty entertaining.
April 4, 2012
About the Author
- January 2021 Resource Roundup: Antiracist Books for Every Age Group
- “We did it”—Reflections on Kamala Harris: How we will celebrate her and hold her accountable as our new VP
- Farewell 2020 and Hello 2021 from Mochi
- SPONSORED POST: 9 Resources for Asian American Parents
- December 2020 Resource Roundup: Gift Guide Black-Owned Businesses
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.