Actress Ashley Greene looks stunning in a red Prabal Gurung dress last night at the premiere of “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” in Westwood, Calif. After becoming a big fan of Prabal Gurung after seeing his spring 2010 collection, it’s no surprise that the young, budding Singpore-born designer has been getting lots of love and attention from stars such as Leighton Meester, Demi Moore and Thandie Newton, for his chic designs. After coming out with his first collection only less than a year ago in Feb. 2009, it’s amazing how far he’s come already, especially with the recent news that Oprah will be adorning his red gown on one of the four covers of the December issue of O, The Oprah magazine. For more photos from the “New Moon” premiere, click here. [via Just Jared and WWD]
November 2, 2009
March 1, 2012
April 16, 2013
About the Author
- “We did it”—Reflections on Kamala Harris: How we will celebrate her and hold her accountable as our new VP
- Farewell 2020 and Hello 2021 from Mochi
- SPONSORED POST: 9 Resources for Asian American Parents
- December 2020 Resource Roundup: Gift Guide Black-Owned Businesses
- JS Lee and “Everyone Was Falling” Before the 2016 Election
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.