Being an Asian American female, I often felt othered in my own body because of my race and gender....Read More
Category: Spring 2021
Recovering from a long-term relationship can be a heartbreaking experience that raises doubt, insecurity, pain, and anger, in addition to dealing with the complexities of breakups as an Asian American. Learn about healthy ways to respond to these emotions, such as focusing on self-compassion and self-care, creating new routines and habits, and leaning on community.Read More
As Asian American women, we often have to navigate a complicated and highly racialized dating scene. From the blatantly obvious to the small indications of an Asian fetish, here are 6 ways to know if your non-Asian date likes that you’re Asian more than they actually like you.Read More
- “Not Here to Be Liked” Challenges What Asian Girls Look Like in Media
- We Cannot Trust White Society With Asian Justice
- “Never Have I Ever” and the untold minority perspectives
- Immigrant Songs and Unexpected Love Stories: Why You Need to Read Yoon Choi’s “Skinship”
- “The Chair” Places Our Proximity to Whiteness in Full View
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.