Five of my favorite things this season! Credit: The Lavendaire Shop Artist of Life Workbook: 2020...Read More
Category: Spring 2021
As Asian American women, we often have to navigate a complicated and highly racialized dating scene. From the blatantly obvious to the small indications of an Asian fetish, here are 6 ways to know if your non-Asian date likes that you’re Asian more than they actually like you.Read More
Being an Asian American female, I often felt othered in my own body because of my race and gender....Read More
Recovering from a long-term relationship can be a heartbreaking experience that raises doubt, insecurity, pain, and anger, in addition to dealing with the complexities of breakups as an Asian American. Learn about healthy ways to respond to these emotions, such as focusing on self-compassion and self-care, creating new routines and habits, and leaning on community.Read More
- Mochi’s Father’s Day Gift List
- “I Finally Let That Mindset and Hindrance Go and Learned to Embrace Who I Am”: Healing Through Affirmations, Decolonization, and NAPAWF
- May Resource Roundup: 5 Anti-Racist Albums & Songs to Listen to
- “Instead of Paddling Frantically, I Turned Onto My Back and Began to Float”: On Drowning … and Finally Seeking Mental Health Care on My Own Terms
- “I Felt Lonely and Isolated, I Put on a Happy Face and Trudged Along”: How the Pandemic Transformed My Views on Working Hard
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.