Middle-grade memoir “While I Was Away” by Waka T. Brown explores the challenges and joys of reconnecting with one’s cultural heritage. In this sponsored review, we explain why Mochi readers should get this book to empower the young readers in our lives.Read More
“Telling Our Own Stories”: Rising with the Tides, a storytelling project by Comcast California and Asian American Journalists Association
The Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA)and Comcast California have partnered to present the Rising with the Tides Storytelling Project. The project awards Bay Area journalists the chance to work on a story in any medium and a stipend.Read More
- George Floyd Global Memorial to Host “Rise & Remember” — How You Can Help
- “If It’s Not Dogs or Waves, She Will Still Likely Face Anxiety”: Empowering My Daughter Through Therapy
- Junie Kim Finds Herself in a Cross-Generational Tale
- “Raya and the Last Dragon”: A Portrait of Trust, Unity and Southeast Asian Culture
- April Resource Roundup: 5 Black Women-Hosted Podcasts to Listen to
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.