Inspired by real-life experiences of family facing both modern-day racism and heartache and bravery during the Korean War comes a relatable and powerful tween novel from We Need Diverse Books cofounder Ellen Oh (@elloecho) about Junie’s road to embracing herself and her Korean heritage.Read More
Author: Yvonne Su
Dec 14, 2020 | Arts & Culture
JS Lee’s latest novel “Everyone Was Falling” takes readers back four years ago. She shares her experience as a transracial adoptee during the pandemic and this election year.Read More
Nov 30, 2020 | Career
Po-Shen Loh applies his skills as a mathematician and social entrepreneur to tackle a piece of the pandemic. He explains how to use your skills for good and why being bicultural is a power.Read More
Oct 6, 2020 | Activism
A live-action remake has the opportunity to be groundbreaking in and of itself. It could update...Read More
Sep 2, 2020 | Entertainment
The most recognizable Chinese legend in the U.S. has to be Mulan, a tale that has been retold many...Read More
- Mochi’s Father’s Day Gift List
- “I Finally Let That Mindset and Hindrance Go and Learned to Embrace Who I Am”: Healing Through Affirmations, Decolonization, and NAPAWF
- May Resource Roundup: 5 Anti-Racist Albums & Songs to Listen to
- “Instead of Paddling Frantically, I Turned Onto My Back and Began to Float”: On Drowning … and Finally Seeking Mental Health Care on My Own Terms
- “I Felt Lonely and Isolated, I Put on a Happy Face and Trudged Along”: How the Pandemic Transformed My Views on Working Hard
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.