Lost in a sea of wavy blonde locks and blue irises, my straight black hair and brown eyes set me...Read More
Author: Mei Tomko
- “Not Here to Be Liked” Challenges What Asian Girls Look Like in Media
- We Cannot Trust White Society With Asian Justice
- “Never Have I Ever” and the untold minority perspectives
- Immigrant Songs and Unexpected Love Stories: Why You Need to Read Yoon Choi’s “Skinship”
- “The Chair” Places Our Proximity to Whiteness in Full View
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.