It’s one thing to debut as a K-pop group in a normal year; it’s entirely another thing to debut...Read More
Author: Kenna Tanouye
Naomi Osaka is the moment. From an eponymous Netflix documentary series and a sold-out Barbie doll...Read More
- “Not Here to Be Liked” Challenges What Asian Girls Look Like in Media
- We Cannot Trust White Society With Asian Justice
- “Never Have I Ever” and the untold minority perspectives
- Immigrant Songs and Unexpected Love Stories: Why You Need to Read Yoon Choi’s “Skinship”
- “The Chair” Places Our Proximity to Whiteness in Full View
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.