On May 25, 2020, George Floyd was murdered in Minneapolis. This year, on May 25, the “Rise & Remember” celebratory memorial commemorates Floyd’s life and uses joy to create racial justice.Read More
Author: Black Allyship @ Mochi
Happy New Year! We hope the new year has been treating you well so far — and that you’ve been...Read More
“We did it”—Reflections on Kamala Harris: How we will celebrate her and hold her accountable as our new VP
Vice President Kamala Harris. Just hearing her name and title makes me swell with pride. A woman...Read More
Finished your holiday shopping yet? Us neither. This holiday season, as we search for the perfect...Read More
At Mochi, we proudly amplify Asian American artists, entrepreneurs and other public figures on a...Read More
- Mochi’s Father’s Day Gift List
- “I Finally Let That Mindset and Hindrance Go and Learned to Embrace Who I Am”: Healing Through Affirmations, Decolonization, and NAPAWF
- May Resource Roundup: 5 Anti-Racist Albums & Songs to Listen to
- “Instead of Paddling Frantically, I Turned Onto My Back and Began to Float”: On Drowning … and Finally Seeking Mental Health Care on My Own Terms
- “I Felt Lonely and Isolated, I Put on a Happy Face and Trudged Along”: How the Pandemic Transformed My Views on Working Hard
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.