Continue your anti-racist education by listening to these 5 podcasts hosted by Black women. This list is curated by Alexandra Cohl of Pod.draland for our Black Allyship @ Mochi column’s April Resource Roundup.Read More
Author: Alexandra Cohl
- George Floyd Global Memorial to Host “Rise & Remember” — How You Can Help
- “If It’s Not Dogs or Waves, She Will Still Likely Face Anxiety”: Empowering My Daughter Through Therapy
- Junie Kim Finds Herself in a Cross-Generational Tale
- “Raya and the Last Dragon”: A Portrait of Trust, Unity and Southeast Asian Culture
- April Resource Roundup: 5 Black Women-Hosted Podcasts to Listen to
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.